Monday, October 17, 2011

JAILED FRAUDSTER P.J. TROSTEL: 'I BLAME MENOPAUSE

Just when you think you've heard everything, along comes former Elbert County Colorado Assessor P.J. Trostel. P.J. it seems was pinching money from the good taxpayers to the tune of thousands but she had an excuse: she was going through menopause.
She said: “Until recently I had no idea that the medication I was taking to help with my hormone imbalance, menopause, depression and anxiety had so much impact on my ability to reason and be productive. It made all those things so much harder. Looking back I see that now, but at the time I wasn’t really tuned into that. I didn’t realize that my
health was just deteriorating.”
No one believed her and she got 60 days in jail, pay a $10,000 fine and make more than $8,000 in restitution, and serve three years probation. MENOPAUSE BLAMED IN FRAUD

No comments:

Post a Comment