Friday, October 21, 2011

EX BEAUTY QUEEN JULIETTE KIMOTO IN BOGUS PILL SCAM

AN UBER religious former beauty queen who ripped off seniors in a bogus diet pill scam has pleaded guilty. Juliette Kimoto, a devout Mormon and mom of six, agreed to return $220,000 in cash and assets in the settlement agreement. Her former hubby is cooling his heals in the pen for another white collar scam. The 35-year-old former Mrs. Nevada says she folded--not because she was guilty--because the feds were harassing her. The blame-skipping blonde said: "I'd never stepped foot in the company. People working there wouldn't know who I was. I was not there conspiring. If you asked me what they did there, I don't even know. I've never worked for a company other than my dad's dry cleaner." BEAUTY QUEEN SCAM ARTIST

No comments:

Post a Comment